Headache, Migraine, and Dizziness Treatment in Santa Barbara
Natural Treatment for Your Headache, Migraine, and Dizziness with NeuroLens Therapy
Dr. David Zucker is passionate about giving you relief from headaches, dizziness, vertigo and migraines. If you’ve been to all the headache specialists, migraine specialists, and neurologists in Santa Barbara, there’s still potential hope.
Concussion, head injury, whiplash, traumatic brain injury (TBI) or car accident can cause headaches, dizziness, vertigo, nausea and even panic attacks while driving. If this persists after 4 weeks you may have post-concussion syndrome; in which NeuroLens therapy has the potential to give you substantial relief.
Four stories on why we recommend NeuroLenses to holistically improve headaches, dizziness and associated neck stiffness, shoulder pain, and dry eyes:
Kayla’s Story: Headaches & Dizziness to Supermom:
Whitney’s Story: Relief of Chronic Headaches and Migraine since 3 years old
You’ve likely already been told, “Your eyes are fine.” Click here to make sure with a free 5-minute at-home test.
Steve’s Story: Headache relief and less reliance on pain medications:
Jessica’s Story: More Time with Grandchildren, less time with Dry Eyes:
Janelle’s Story: From waking up with headaches, miserable and depressed, to an Amazing relief with NeuroLenses.
How NeuroLens Therapy Works:
Your eyes and brain are in constant communication. When both of your eyes are not in alignment with each other, your brain is forced to constantly work harder to bring them into balance. As a result of this imbalance, some people experience eye strain, pain in or around their eyes, headaches, dizziness, migraines, stiff neck and upper back pain. NeuroLenses are specifically designed to reduce this imbalance to allow for natural and smooth communication.
- NeuroLens therapy helps to correct the misalignment of your eyes with specially designed glasses lenses.
- Researchers believe ocular misalignment causes overstimulation of your trigeminal nerve; which can cause your eyestrain, your dry eye, your headaches and migraines, and in some cases, can mimic a sinus headache.
- If we correct your eye misalignment, we can likely reduce overstimulation of your trigeminal nerve; which will improve and often drastically reduce your symptoms.
Watch below to see an explanation on how NeuroLenses can help with “EYEGraines”: A novel word: EYEGraine:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: How is my misalignment measured? A: With a sophisticated instrument, named the SightSync. This instrument will give us details if you’re a suitable candidate for NeuroLens Therapy.
- Q: How quickly will my symptoms improve? A: Most will start to see improvement within a week, although some take two to three weeks before symptoms start to improve.
- Q: Any side effects of NeuroLens therapy? A: Sometimes you may feel mild disorientation when you first try your lenses, this will improve and your brain should adapt within 1-2 weeks.
- Q: How long must I wear my NeuroLenses? A: If you truly want the full benefit, it’s highly recommended to wear your NeuroLenses all day long. At the very least, while using the computer, handheld devices, and reading.
- Q: What if my exam reveals I’m not a suitable candidate for NeuroLenses? A: Dr. Zucker will likely recommend another option for you.