Headache and Migraine Treatment in Santa Barbara
Natural Treatment for Your Headaches & Migraines with NeuroLens Therapy
Dr. Zucker has a vendetta against eye strain, headaches, and migraines.
If you’ve been to all the headache specialists, migraine specialists, and neurologists in Santa Barbara, there’s still potential hope.
Five stories on why we recommend NeuroLenses to holistically improve headaches, dizziness and associated neck stiffness, shoulder pain, and dry eyes:
Lee’s Story: From a life with headaches to Relief and More Family Time:
Kayla’s Story: Headaches & Dizziness to Supermom:
You’ve likely already been told, “Your eyes are fine.” Click here to make sure with a free 5-minute at-home test.
Steve’s Story: Headache Relief and Less Money Spent on Chiropractor and Pain medications:
Dante’s Head Injury Story:
Jessica’s Story: More Time with Grandchildren, less time with Dry Eyes:
How NeuroLens Therapy Works:
- NeuroLens therapy helps to correct the misalignment of your eyes with specially designed glasses lenses.
- Researchers believe ocular misalignment causes overstimulation of your trigeminal nerve; which can cause your eyestrain, your dry eye, your headaches and migraines, and in some cases, can mimic a sinus headache.
- If we correct your eye misalignment, we can likely reduce overstimulation of your trigeminal nerve; which will improve and often drastically reduce your symptoms.
Watch below to see an explanation on how NeuroLenses can help with “EYEGraines”: A novel word: EYEGraine:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: How is my misalignment measured? A: With a sophisticated instrument, named the SightSync. This instrument will give us details if you’re a suitable candidate for NeuroLens Therapy.
- Q: How quickly will my symptoms improve? A: Most will start to see improvement within a week, although some take two to three weeks before symptoms start to improve.
- Q: Any side effects of NeuroLens therapy? A: Sometimes you may feel mild disorientation when you first try your lenses, this will improve and your brain should adapt within 1-2 weeks.
- Q: How long must I wear my NeuroLenses? A: If you truly want the full benefit, it’s highly recommended to wear your NeuroLenses all day long. At the very least, while using the computer, handheld devices, and reading.
- Q: What if my exam reveals I’m not a suitable candidate for NeuroLenses? A: Dr. Zucker will likely recommend another option for you.